17th - 19th April 2020
Online entries are open!
ENTER HERE- for the 3 Hour Explorer
ENTER HERE - for the 6 Hour Adventure
ENTER HERE - for the 12 Hour GO-4-12 Challenge NZSSARC
For manual entry forms:
CLICK HERE - for the 3 Hour Explorer
CLICK HERE - for the 6 Hour Adventure
CLICK HERE - for the 12 Hour GO-4-12
CLICK HERE for Principal Signature Form (Required for NZSSARC Teams)
When entering online you will need:
- Team name
- Names of competitors, age, year at school, email address (for updates) and phone number
- Emergency contact name and phone number
- Support crew/s name and contact details for 6 hour and 12 hour events
An invoice will be issued from Ainsworth Ltd T/A GO-4-12 for payment of entry fees - all fees are in NZD and are GST inclusive.
Early Bird Entry Fees - close midnight 31st January 2020
- 3 Hour Explorer - Team of 2 = $80 ($40 per team mate) for Saturday race day
- 6 Hour Adventure - Team of 4 = $320 ($80 per team mate) for Saturday race day
- GO-4-12 Challenge NZSSARC - Team of 4 = $560 ($140 per team mate) - this entry includes Friday Meal, Friday Camping, Saturday Race day and Sunday Brunch
Standard Entry Fees - from 1st February 2020 to close midnight Friday 10th April 2020
- 3 Hour Explorer - Team of 2 = $110 ($55 per team mate) for Saturday race day
- 6 Hour Adventure - Team of 4 = $380 ($95 per team mate) for Saturday race day
- GO-4-12 Challenge NZSSARC - Team of 4 = $620 ($155 per team mate) - this entry includes Friday Meal, Friday Camping, Saturday Race day and Sunday Brunch
Additional Fees for support crew, friends, family etc:
- $55 per support crew member (includes 1 x Friday Meal, 1 x Friday Camping, 1 x Sunday Brunch)
- $20 Friday Meal per person
- $25 Sunday Brunch per person
- $10 Friday camping per person
- $10 Saturday camping if required per person
Entries must be received by midnight Friday 10th April 2020
There are to be no entries after this date, a late fee of $15 per person will apply to any received after this date
What if a team is forced to withdraw prior to the event?
We accept that unforeseen circumstances may require the withdrawal of a team, though in most cases team members can just be substituted.
In the unlikely event that an entire school is unable to complete a team and the event management is notified before 6th March the full amount will be refunded minus a 10% administration fee.
Cancellations from 6th March until 31st March 2020 will be refunded by 50%. There are strictly no refunds after the 31st March 2020.