16th - 18th September 2022
ENTER HERE- for the 3 Hour Explorer
ENTER HERE - for the 6 Hour Adventure
ENTER HERE - for the 12 Hour GO-4-12 Challenge NZSSARC
Manual entry forms:
Please contact us if you require a manual entry form.
CLICK HERE - for Principal Signature Form (Required for all 12 Hour GO-4-12 NZSSARC teams)
When entering online you will need:
- Team name
- Names of competitors, age, year at school, email address (for updates) and phone number
- Emergency contact name and phone number
- Support crew/s name and contact details for 6 hour and 12 hour events
An invoice will be issued from Ainsworth Ltd T/A GO-4-12 (please allow 24 hours for invoice to be issued) once the entry has been received for payment of entry fees - all fees are in NZD and are GST inclusive.
Early Bird Entry Fees - close midnight 5th August 2022
- 3 Hour Explorer - Team of 2 = $80 ($40 per team member) for Saturday race day
- 6 Hour Adventure - Team of 4 = $400 ($100 per team member) - this includes Friday meal and Saturday race day
- GO-4-12 Challenge NZSSARC - Team of 4 = $560 ($140 per team member) - this entry includes Friday Meal, Saturday Race day and Sunday Brunch
Standard Entry Fees - from 6th August 2022 to close midnight Friday 9th September 2022
- 3 Hour Explorer - Team of 2 = $90 ($45 per team member) - for Saturday race day
- 6 Hour Adventure - Team of 4 = $440 ($110 per team member)- this includes Friday meal and Saturday race day
- GO-4-12 Challenge NZSSARC - Team of 4 = $620 ($155 per team member) - this entry includes Friday Meal, Saturday Race day and Sunday Brunch
- $5 Camping per person per night - must supply own camping gear (NOTE: accommodation is not included in entry fees)
- $20 Friday Meal - per person
- $25 Sunday Brunch - per person (GO-4-12 Challenge NZSSARC event prize giving) per person
Entries and entry fees must be received by midnight Friday 9th September 2022
There are to be no entries after this date, a late fee of $15 per person will apply to any received after this date
What if a team is forced to withdraw prior to the event?
We accept that unforeseen circumstances may require the withdrawal of a team, though in most cases team members can just be substituted.
In the unlikely event that an entire school is unable to complete a team and the event management is notified before 5th August 2022 the full amount will be refunded minus a 10% administration fee.
Cancellations from 6th August until 2nd September will be refunded by 50%. There are strictly no refunds after the 2nd September 2022.
Location of 2022 events - Guthrie Smith Education Centre, Tutira, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand