13th - 14th April 2024
Online Entries For 2024 are now open:
ENTER HERE- for the 3 Hour Explorer
ENTER HERE - for the 6 Hour Adventure
ENTER HERE - for the 12 Hour GO-4-12 Challenge NZSSARC
Click HERE for GO-4-12 Principal Attestation Form - please complete this form and return to email@example.com (Required for all 12 Hour NZSSARC teams)
Entry List - Click HERE for the Entry List of teams entered for 2023
Please contact us if you require a manual entry form.
When entering online you will need:
- Team name
- Names of competitors, age, year at school, email address (for updates) and phone number
- Emergency contact name and phone number
- Support crew/s name and contact details for 6 hour and 12 hour events
An invoice will be issued from Ainsworth Ltd T/A GO-4-12 (please allow 24 hours for the invoice to be issued) once the entry has been received - all fees are in NZD and are GST inclusive.
By entering your team in the event, you consent to the following:
- Still and moving images that have been taken or recorded by or on behalf of GO-4-12 may be used in any or all of the promotional, social and advertising material of GO-4-12 or provided to any third party, including but not limited to GO-4-12 partners and sponsors, for their reasonable use as they see fit.
- This event will also be broadcast, and your team may be filmed/ interviewed (not all games are livestreamed) and available on demand on Whakaata Māori, Māori Active. If you have any questions, wish to discuss or have any concerns about this, please contact GO-4-12 before the close of entries.
- Please note GO-4-12 adheres to the School Sport Charter regarding its school events.
Early Bird Entry Fees - close midnight Thursday 29th February 2024
- 3 Hour Explorer - Team of 2 = $80 ($40 per team member).
- 6 Hour Adventure - Team of 3 = $345 ($115 per team member) - includes Saturday dinner for 3 team members and 1 support person.
- GO-4-12 Challenge NZSSARC - Team of 3 = $450 ($150 per team member) - includes Saturday dinner for 3 team members and 1 support person.
Standard Entry Fees - close midnight Thursday 4th April 2024
- 3 Hour Explorer - Team of 2 = $90 ($45 per team member).
- 6 Hour Adventure - Team of 3 = $375 ($125 per team member) - includes Saturday dinner for 3 team members and 1 support person.
- GO-4-12 Challenge NZSSARC - Team of 3 = $495 ($165 per team member) - includes Saturday dinner for 3 team members and 1 support person.
- $23 Saturday dinner - per person for additional support crew/parents etc
- Accommodation - please contact Guthrie-Smith Trust if staying onsite, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All entries and entry fees must be received by midnight Thursday 4th April 2024
There are to be no entries after this date, a late fee of $15 per person will apply to any received after this date
What if a team is forced to withdraw prior to the event?
We accept that unforeseen circumstances may require the withdrawal of a team, though in most cases team members can just be substituted.
In the unlikely event that an entire school is unable to complete a team and the event management is notified before 29th Feb 2024 the full amount will be refunded minus a 10% administration fee.
Cancellations from 30th February until 28th March will be refunded by 50%. There are strictly no refunds after the 28th March 2024.
Location of 2024 events:
Guthrie-Smith Trust, Tutira, Hawke's Bay 3561 State Highway 2, Tutira 4181